Our objective is to encourage the improvement of tropical grazing systems through research and innovation, as well as generating, commissioning and disseminating field grazing alternative technologies and methodologies.
Specific / Strategic:
- Develop grazing practices and models that result in the most productive, efficient and competitive tropical livestock systems.
- Conduct the most cutting-edge research on the relationship between climatic variables and the gain or loss of livestock production.
- Generate successful partnerships that assist in the production of high-quality meat through grazing.
- Contribute to mitigation and adaptation of climate change and sustainability in tropical livestock.
- Assist in the adoption of new technologies by the livestock sector.
- Provide training programs, technologies and services to the livestock sector.